Fionacat (fionacat) wrote,

  • Mood:
"The lowest score so far reported to us is an incredible 4413 - are they joking? We've also heard of 3 similar scores, the lowest of which was 9401! "


That would be me then.

I've not been able to play about 60% of the flash games thus far but have always pretty much aced the games, it's just without the other 40% (all of which are really high scoring) there's not much hope really...

Alpha, i'm sorry.

  • (no subject)

    The dream started as a post-apocalypse zombie story, in the deep jungles of ... i have no idea where Liam Neeson is the last administrator of a…

  • What is a Brony?

    Taking the Bro and putting it into Pony, Bronies are fans of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show. An animation refuse for young and old to…

  • ~Ingress~

    Gur jbeyq nf lbh xabj vg vf n yvr. Nyy nebhaq lbh gurl ner jbexvat ntnvafg hf. Gur Funcref. Gurl pbageby KZ, rkbgvp znggre. Jung crbcyr qba'g trg…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded