Where was I...
1. When John F. Kennedy was shot (11/22/1963)
Intresting question of much philosphical debate, we have many ideas about what happens after life when we pass on but not many about where we came from in the first place.
2. When Mt. St. Helens blew (5/18/1980)
Jersey, learning to walk. I don't recall much of it...
3. When the space shuttle Challenger exploded (1/28/1986)
In bed sleeping. I recall waking up the next morning and seeing it on the news, it was really upsetting.
4. When the 7.1 earthquake hit San Francisco (10/7/1989)
Not caring at all about it in Scotland.
5. When the Gulf War began (1/16/1991)
6. When OJ Simpson was chased in his white Bronco (6/17/1994)
Watching it on the telly >=X)
7. When the building in Oklahoma City was bombed (4/19/1995)
In bed, lots of things happened when I'm asleep. I don't sleep as much now.
8. When TWA Flight 800 exploded (7/17/1996)
*shrug* I have no idea.
9. When Princess Di was killed (8/31/1997)
... I was in bed, again.
10. When the Columbine massacre occured (4/20/1999)
11. When Bush was first announced President (11/7/2000)
12. When terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center (9/11/2001)
13. When the first 5 sniper victims were found dead (10/3/2002)
Dunno, probably in bed.